- Feeling.... perplexed
- The sky is blue with rain clouds
- Sounds: Matchbox Twenty - Joni Mitchell
Chloe the queen cat is peeing on the carpet in Gabe's room.
Cleaning it up isn't the problem (hence the last post about my new toy) It's the fact that I can't stop her. Yesterday I had cleaned the carpet - she went on it again as it was drying. Obviously the smell is still there and she won't stop unless she smells nothing. I realize this. As luck would have it, there is a beautiful wooden floor beneath the carpet. The carpet must come out. It's very old and worn so it's not that much of a big deal. The big deal is that I know this isn't the end. Gabe's room isn't the only other place she's gone.
- She is an indoor cat and declawed.
- It's Autumn and getting colder outside - freezing at night.
- We live on Main Street, which is exactly as it sounds...busy.
- I know of no one to adopt her.
- The Humane Society isn't an option.
There is absolutely nothing else I can think of other than closing her in the room with her litter box at night. That room, however happens to be my little computer room here that has no door ( I can put it back on).
Words of sympathy?
Now that I think about it, a certain someone I know said he had a cat that started to go on the bed. Yup - there's always something worse. THAT would send me completely over the edge...I feel a little better now....ha