1) If you could change your name, would you? If so, to what?
Probably not. I like my maiden name better than my married name though - it's more unique.
2) What is one thing you'd change about yourself if you could?
My nose. I've gotten bashed a few times so it has a hell of a bump,,,it would be nice to get rid of that.
3) What's one thing you wouldn't change about yourself?
4) What's the best decision you ever made in your life?
5) If you could have dinner with 5 people (living or dead) who would they be? This is a tough one.
~ Margaret Atwood
~ my Great-Grandma Holly
~ Jim Croce
~ Marilyn Monroe
6) What's one thing you HAVE to do before you die?
Be debt free and mortgage free, owning property for the kids to inherit. We're getting there...
7) What's the best vacation you ever took?
Driving back to New Orleans for my 30th, just Mike and me. Visiting 14 states in-between along with 36 rolls of film.
8 ) What's the best advice your mom ever gave you?
To take care of myself.
9) What is your biggest phobia?
At times, it's other people. Cockroaches. Wait - sometimes they're the same.
10) Who is the hottest (as in sexy) actor in Hollywood?
Greta Garbo and Errol Flynn....oh, alive? I guess, Halle Berry and...um...
11) For $100 would you pull the wings off of a butterfly?
12) Do you have a living will or would you sign one?
13) Add a good question to share.
OK (i'll use this one)
Name one person that you would completely erase (not kill, just erase) from public consciousness if you could. Meaning, you would never have to see or hear a single thing about them ever again.
Rosemary Brown Sanders